The Neal Dow Elementary School project was a $21,000,000 multi-phase, multi-move project performed while the school was occupied. It was completed on time and under-budget with mandatory deadlines for each phase.
This project included:
- Pre-construction design assistance, document review, and budgeting.
- Two new classroom buildings with three classrooms in each.
- A new multi-purpose building with a kitchen, dining, performance stage, and indoor basketball court/gymnasium.
- Down-to-the-stud renovation to three existing buildings including the administration building, 17 classrooms, all new roofs, and all new mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems.
- Complete demolition and replacement of site concrete, asphalt, and landscaping.